Free Battery Left Widget APK Download For PC Windows 7/8/10/XP
Battery widget and notification app to show voltage, percent, real time left.
– Top status bar icon to show % battery left (off by default, turn on in settings)
– Status bar notifications showing charge/discharge status & time/% left
– Two highly customizable homescreen widgets (colors, levels etc) to show all aspects of battery info including:
– estimated battery %
– estimated voltage % (for Motorola Droids & extended batteries)
– system battery %
– calibration accuracy
– time left until battery empty
– time left until battery is full (when charging)
– clock time that battery will die (12 and 24 hr)
– temperature (Fahrenheit and Celsius)
– Shortcut buttons to battery info, usage and history (if supported on your device)
– Show battery time left in hours and minutes via battery calibration system with visual accuracy rating
– Shows battery % in 1% levels on Motorola Droids that by default only show 10% levels
– PRO version: setup multiple battery profiles for calibration
– PRO version: grey/orange/red status bar notification icons dependent on battery level
NOTE: To get the most accurate readings, calibration can take several days. Charge your phone fully, leave it on charge for several hours after it reaches 100%, then let it run down all the way until it turns off.
How To Play Battery Left Widget APK On PC,Laptop,Tablet
1.Download and Install Android Emulator on PC,Laptop,Tablet.Click “Download Emulator” to download.
2.Run Android Emulator on PC, Laptop or Tablet.
3.Open Android Emulator for PC,Laptop,Tablet import the Battery Left Widget APK file from your PC Into Android Emulator to install it.
4.Install Battery Left Widget APK APPS for PC Windows.Now you can play Battery Left Widget APK on PC.